INTERNATIONAL SALES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
(All sales outside of the 50 States of the US)
Once your package has cleared US Customs, we will no longer be responsible for delivery. Once we have shipped your order, we will have done our part and there will be no refund to you if your Country’s Postal Service does not deliver your package to you. The risk will be yours.
For international shipments, the following must be met:
1. Billing address for credit card must match address on file with your credit card company.
2. Orders must be shipped to billing address for your credit card.
3. CVV2 number must match your credit card.
4. There is no free shipping on international orders and customer pays all shipping charges plus a $5.00 handling fee.
5. Customer pays all import customs fees.