About Our Candles
ABOUT OUR BEESWAX CANDLES
- We have one of the largest selections of 100% USA beeswax candles to be found anywhere.
- Beeswax Candle Works provides hard to find large solid pillars.
- We also have hard to find large hand dipped tapers.
- All of our candles are 100% pure USA beeswax and no other waxes are used in our shop.
- Our 100% pure beeswax candles are all handmade by Beeswax Candle Works, Inc in Cottage Grove, Oregon.
- We use only cotton wicks and we do not use lead or metal wicks in our beeswax candles.
- Being handmade, some slight irregularities may occur in our candles.
- Pictures are not to scale for our candle products.
- Weights, sizes and burn times are approximate measures.
- We purchase our beeswax only from USA beekeepers and we lightly filter the beeswax for proper burning of our candles.
- We do not bleach our beeswax nor do we purchase bleached beeswax.
- The color of our natural beeswax candles will vary from batch to batch due to the different sources of pollen, nectar and propolis collected by the honeybees, which are brought into the beehive. The color of our beeswax will vary from yellow to golden amber honey color.
- The dye used in our blue, green, and red 10" x 3/"4 hand dipped tapers is a commercial wax dye. We do not use dye in any of the natural beeswax candles
- Click on our information page for suggestions on the burning of our beeswax candles.
- When deciding on the width of beeswax candle tapers to purchase, please measure the diameter of your candleholder. We consider 3/4" to be a standard diameter.