HONEYCOMB CANDLES - 16.5" Tall

100% Pure USA Beeswax

Offered in five diameter sizes, our 16.5" tall beeswax honeycomb candles will complement your special decor. They are made from 100% pure USA beeswax honeycomb sheets. When looking for honeycomb candles, please look for "100% pure beeswax" as a candle can be calle "pure beeswax" with only 51% beeswax and the other 49% can be another type of wax.

Pure 100% beeswax honeycomb candle 16 inches by 1.5 inches
Beeswax Honeycomb Candle 16.5" x 1.5"

Pure 100% Beeswax

$22.25 - $24.50
Pure 100% beeswax honeycomb candle 16 inches by 2 inches
Beeswax Honeycomb Pillar 16.5" x 2"

Pure 100% Beeswax

$33.25 - $36.95
Pure 100% beeswax honeycomb candle 16 inches by 2 1/8 inches
Beeswax Honeycomb Pillar 16.5" x 2 1/8"

Pure 100% Beeswax

$42.25 - $46.95
Pure 100% beeswax honeycomb candle 16 inches by 2 1/4 inches
Beeswax Honeycomb Pillar 16.5" x 2.25"

Pure 100% Beeswax

$49.50 - $54.95
Pure 100% beeswax honeycomb candle 16 inches by 2 1/2 inches
Beeswax Honeycomb Pillar 16.5" x 2.5"

Pure 100% Beeswax

$54.50 - $60.50

Information

Credit card logos
Official PayPal Seal
UA-76775604-1